We’re currently looking for a Java Developer to dive into our team.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design, and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation and generate new revenue streams. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers, and disrupt markets.
- Design, analyze, and develop tests and test-automation suites, following the required quality levels and Opentrends agile development methodologies.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Scale API and microservices architecture on Java backend.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve desired solutions.
What do we offer?
- Work-life balance and career growth. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Excellent training: We will invest in you to expand your skills and career.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible hours and remote-work options
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off package
- Fun and creative work environment!
Equal Employment Opportunity. At Opentrends we value diversity!
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to influence its own development and is passionate to pursue its interests across technological functions and geographies. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- Solid communication skills and English fluency is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in:
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Framework 3 or 4
- DB Oracle and/or ElasticSearch
- XML and XSL
- Version Control GIT
- Knowledge in APX architecture is a plus.
If this sounds like you, don´t wait, send us your Resume!