Discover the web management challenges in 2019
Join Opentrends and Siteimprove event on April 4 at EADA
On April 4, Opentrends and Siteimprove organize a professional day at EADA Business School so that you know web management challenges in 2019. Sign up in this Eventbrite link If you want to come.
As Opentrends, we will analyze these challenges from SEO positioning and content optimization (QA) areas. As a key strategic partner of Opentrends, Siteimprove will explain how to measure key KPIs in web management thanks to its platform.
Talks will include the presentation of practical cases to understand and improve web management processes in your business, and you will discover how Siteimprove has become the cloud platform that helps prioritize the errors of your web portals and boost the digital presence of your organization.
Among the talks of the event, we highlight the presence of two Opentrends professionals: Joan Manel García, who will talk about Quality Assurance (QA) and the circle of quality in web management; and Marc Ustrell, who will explain how the user experience begins in SEO. This is the agenda of the event:
- Closing the Circle of Quality - Joan Manel García, Opentrends.
- Automatic web monitoring and the role of WCAG - Ignasi Manrubia, Siteimprove.
- UX & SEO: User experience starts on Google -Marc Ustrell, Opentrends.
- Success case: Generalitat de Catalunya - Eila Vila, Head of the Digital Attention Area (GENCAT).
- What is digital presence and how does it improve? - Ignasi Manrubia, Siteimprove.
Remember to sign in on Eventbrite to register. We are committed to provide equal access to all participants. If you have any doubts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org