Encourage Adaptive Learning through Education Technology
At Opentrends, we encourage adaptive learning and seamless educational content dissemination through educational technology. Our EdTech services address the development, implementation, and adoption challenges met by most institutions that are making a digital transformation.
Clients work with an Agile Transformative Team in designing, building, and implementing user-centric strategies that focus on scalability, evolution and integrability.
Technology has made education more accessible and flexible to a wider audience. Improve your learning options by making sure the end users have a continuously experiential understanding of lectures and lessons.
Our expertise is grounded in knowledge and experiences related to eLearning, eReference, and eTraining. Having served some of the world’s top educational institutions, our teams are experts in resolving the complexities specific to education’s multi-user environment.
Opentrends EdTech services include:
Design and development end2end market-leading LMS and LXP solutions
Combining strong analytics capabilities, our solutions deployed in the cloud take advantage of xAPI ecosystem and predictive learning analytics to support effective decision making, drive higher success rates and improve student engagement.
EdTech interoperability and enhanced eLearning solutions
We have a deep understanding of the IMS Global protocols (including LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster) and ADL Initiative (SCORM) standards which are key to maximizing interoperability. We are experts at integrating within the LMS and SIS environments a multitude of cutting-edge tools such as VR/AR, collaborative platforms, virtual classrooms, content generation apps, proctoring or grading/testing systems to name a few.
Innovative student´s experience and adaptive learning solutions
We are committed to our client’s business outcomes and end-user satisfaction. Our award-winning UX/UI teams transform and adapt traditional learning tools into digital and user-centric training experiences. We create and develop customized tools for adaptive learning models fostering a longer lifecycle, greater efficiency and impact.
- The world’s first 100% Online Open University evolved: For 12+ years Opentrends has supported the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), the top online university in LATAM and beyond. We led the evolution of their online learning portal into a responsive LMS platform. The solution included personalized content display based on usability; biometric data; eProctoring and VNEXT technologies using face recognition for onboarding and tests.
- World’s top MBA School goes fully digital: Opentrends designed, developed and migrated IESE alumni portal and apps into a full new virtual learning platform. The new solution provides its 50K+ students access to targeted online learning materials and virtual events. IESE’s management not only saw portal & app functionality upgrades, but also superior system performance and their long-term growth plans realized.
- A leading electrical & electronic manufacturer expands enablement tools and secures future growth: Creation of experiential digital assets expanding the elevator IoT Certification Program. We developed the eLearning version of the enablement program and saved the company content management time with dissemination, as well as positively impacting recruitment and certification rates.
- A new state-of-the-art eLearning system with focus on teacher experience: Ideation, design and deployment of an end-to-end LMS platform to support new digital learning methodologies for K-12 education. A 15 person team built and launched an MVP in 14 months. The solution includes an online classroom management system with a complete new engagement approach that incorporates interactive content developed from Opentrends’ end-user and market research.
- A government embraces eLearning for its employees: Development and improvement of Madrid’s eLearning solution based on Cornerstone. LMS platform upgrade by integrating with education partners such as content managers and creators resulting in a highly efficient delivery of continuous education and training.
- Keeping students with disabilities enrolled during COVID-19’s remote learning in Japan: We supported Barça Foundation’s inclusion project in Japan to overcome COVID19’s remote learning requirements. We led the ideation and migration of the special courses into eLearning methods in just 2 months. The tool allowed students with disabilities to start their course on time remotely. We implemented disability learning aids, as well as included the SCORM package standard for interoperability.