Data Insights and Cloud Technology Services
We are specialized in the design and implementation of system architectures and as such, we play the catalyst role in the adoption of new technologies. We transfer technical solutions, existing in the cloud and open-source worlds, to businesses. By integrating advanced platforms and data science services, we create solutions that support performance, scalability and security, from a single product to legacy enterprise architectures.
We are currently implementing multi-cloud solutions, cloud-native technologies and cloud architectures based on microservices. By taking great advantage of the PaaS elements of vendors such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud we obtain applications that stand out for their strength, sustainability and efficiency. We specialize in achieving productivity perfection through these technologies and with the help of data insights and analytics.
Take advantage of our unique opportunity to achieve high-quality, scalable and reliable solutions at reduced costs.
Every solution we build goes through a rigorous quality process. Take advantage of our wide range of QA services, always adapted to exceed your needs. We establish solid testing processes, focused on increasing the quality of the products and optimizing software development life cycle.
The result is a tailored improvement plan with short, medium, and long-term objectives, ameliorating product outcomes, and ultimately reducing time to market.
Scalable and Reliable Cloud Technology Solutions
Cloud-native and modular applications
Embedded Linux development
DevOps consulting services and CI/CD pipeline
Quantum computing blockchain security
Digital QA strategy & testing
A few client stories:
- OpenMOB: SEIDOR Opentrends’ architecture solutions consist of the definition and implementation of architectures, project engineering guidelines and workflows. It allows an important Spanish Bank to create, manage and assemble multi-provider projects, who can benefit from working independently in the early stages of the project, sharing libraries and services through our architecture integration APIS.
- World Congress: SEIDOR Opentrends is the trusted provider of mobile applications and backend systems for this important annual event. Every year we put into operation all the necessary systems to support high volume global attendee peaks. See CASE STUDY.
- Thingtia: SEIDOR Opentrends' IoT SaaS platform. Based on the open-source Sentilo standard, Thingtia is capable of controlling thousands of sensors simultaneously and runs >1 Billion data messages to date. See CASE STUDY.
- Implementation of openFrame, SEIDOR Opentrends J2EE framework. It is fully integrated with infrastructure and business services led by the City of Barcelona: SMS, geolocation, registration activities, map servers and data capture, among others.
- Java architecture was defined and implemented for an important public transport institution (TMB). We have also collaborated with TMB in the renovation of its billing system.
- Application for Senior Officials at the Barcelona City Council: to receive requests for document signature in a single centralized point.
Take advantage of our unique opportunity to achieve high-quality, scalable and reliable digital solutions today.