Data Insights and Cloud Technology Services
We are specialized in the design and implementation of system architectures and as such, we play the catalyst role in the adoption of new technologies. We transfer technical solutions, existing in the cloud and open source worlds, to businesses. By integrating advanced platforms and data science, we create solutions that support performance, scalability and security, from a single product to legacy enterprise architectures.
We are currently implementing cloud architectures based on microservices that take full advantage of the PaaS elements of vendors such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud obtaining applications that stand out for their strength, sustainability and efficiency. We specialize in achieving productivity perfection through these technologies and with the help of data insights and analytics, too.
Take advantage of our unique opportunity to achieve high quality, scalable and reliable solutions at reduced costs.
Every solution we build goes through a rigorous quality process. Take advantage of our wide range of QA services, always adapted to exceed your needs. We establish solid testing processes, focused on increasing the quality of the products and optimizing software development life cycle.
The result is a tailored improvement plan with short, medium, and long-term objectives, ameliorating product outcomes, and ultimately reducing time to market.
- Backend Platforms
- Framework Development
- Cloud Computing
- Security Post Quantum
- Data Insights
- Digital QA strategy & testing
- QA improvement (Audit)
- OpenMOB: Opentrends’ architecture solutions consists in the definition and implementation of architectures, project engineering guidelines and workflows. It allows an important Spanish Bank to create, manage and assemble multi provider projects, who can benefit from work independently in early stages of the project, sharing libraries and services through our architecture integration APIS.
- World Congress: Opentrends is the trusted provider of mobile applications and backend systems for this important annual event. Every year we put into operation all the necessary systems to support high volume global attendee peaks. See CASE STUDY.
- Thingtia: Opentrends' IoT SaaS platform. Based on the Sentilo standard, Thingtia is capable of controlling thousands of sensors simultaneously, and runs >1 Billion data messages to date. See CASE STUDY.
- Implementation of openFrame, Opentrends J2EE framework. It is fully integrated with infrastructure and business services lead by the City of Barcelona: SMS, geolocation, registration activities, map servers and data capture, among others.
- Java architecture was defined and implemented for an important public transport institution (TMB). We have also collaborated with TMB in the renovation of its billing system.
- Application for Senior Officials at the Barcelona City Council: to receive requests for document signature in a single centralized point.