We've been around for 18 years working across industries and geographies helping complex organizations achieve impactful user-centric digital transformation. Unlike many of the larger software houses, we only design and develop software around users as opposed to systems.
Our work has closed the digital disconnect between company and customer many times over for some of the world's top brands in mobility, finance, education, retail and connected devices (IoT).
Join our growing, fun and diverse team of 370 curious and creative high achievers. While we have offices in Palo Alto, Barcelona, Madrid and Kerala most of us choose to work remotely.
About the Job
Opentrends is seeking a React / React native engineer to join our international team!
- Design, Analysis and Development of software following the required quality levels and following Opentrends proprietary development methods.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to guarantee compliance with our work standards.
- You will work under an assigned Project manager for each project. You will learn first-hand how Opentrends helps many top companies develop their technology solutions.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience as a developer/engineer
- +3/4 years of experience in:
- React/ React Native
- GIT version control
- Solid interpersonal skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with multi-functional teams.
- Domain knowledge of open-source continuous integration and configuration management tools is a plus too.
- English excellence/native. Spanish/Catalan is a plus.
- Working with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Angular 7, 8, 9
What do we offer?
- An adapted and upgraded Onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Work-life balance and career growth. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Intensive day: what’s better than enjoying free time with intensive days every Friday of the year and months of July and August.
- Excellent training through Udemy Business and partner certifications: We will invest in you to expand your skills and career.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible hours and remote-work options
- Our Barcelona HQ office is within a walking distance of the beach and shops, as well as easy access to both public transport and bike lanes.
- We strive for a continued healthy life for our employees - we offer activities within Yoga and Mindfulness. We also organize paddle tennis tournaments, company running races and more!
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off package
- Referral program: if you introduce us to a friend and they end up being part of Opentrends, you get a prize!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Opentrends promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Opentrends is committed to an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Did we hit the spot?
Don't wait - apply today!