Agile Transformative TAAS
Between hiring and outsourcing, there's Agile Transformative Teams as a Service (TaaS). Opentrends is the first digital transformation firm to offer modular plug & play agile transformative teams as a service, delivering faster technological outcomes at scale.
100+ global companies across industries rely on us to design, develop, and deploy software innovations. Our Agile Transformative Teams are not only cross-functional but also well versed in a variety of technologies and are used to work within the complexities of larger organizations.
These teams embrace the Agile philosophy regardless of the methodology. They deliver results from the first sprint and outperform traditional approaches while driving internal teams into Agile.
Developing relevant products relies on aligned, self-managed and cross-functional teams. Our flexible and scalable service model allows a team to grow (or scale back) as a project dictates.
How it works
Supplied with our diverse wealth of globally located talent, your company benefits from our recruiting and retention capabilities. Integrating our teams into existing infrastructure allows to:
- Maximize team efficiency - you drive your goals, we manage the team.
- Confidently oversee the project utilizing a high level of operational transparency via performance dashboards and adaptable agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Dramatically reduce overall investment in IT-related costs (e.g. HR, IT/hardware, UX/UI lab, QA and other infrastructure).
This is the same approach we successfully apply in all of our collaborations. Recognized for their capabilities, ability, flexibility, speed, and transparency, our transformative teams carry a number of success stories with notable Fortune 500 companies.
''We came to rely on Opentrends more than just collaborators, but truly as partners. The huge enthusiasm, perseverance, creativity and originality that Opentrends Agile Transformative Teams have brought to our projects, let us offer the most cutting-edge experiences in eHealth ahead of time.''
Kenneth Aaron, former CTO at a leading Animal Health Diagnostics
- Agile Transformative Teams-as-a-Service
- IT & Architecture offices
- DevOps & SW maintenance
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Leading banking apps’ ALM for 16M+ Users: Opentrends 60 person TaaS led the Tech Office, including migration of ALM tools (Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory, Checkmarx, Gitlab) to docker. In charge of merge requests, global ALM, compilation and deployment. As well as automation testing and UAT.
- Digital transformation for VC Hercules Capital: Opentrends 4 person TaaS evolved the client’s legacy on-premise file system to a new cloud-based document management system. It took just 10 days to complete the Design Sprint with a valid prototype and a backlog of all user stories. And only 4 software development sprints before rolling out the first usable version of the DMS. Opentrends transformed stagnation into a more agile innovation-focused work process. Case Study
- IoT/Cloud Evolution for the world’s largest producer of vet meds and devices: Opentrends 8 person TaaS designed, developed and supports a data analytics cloud platform (AWS, Azure) for a core device connecting 6+ types of diagnostic instruments deployed in thousands of clinics.
- Mobile Applications for a major automaker: Several TaaS teams have contributed to client’s post-sales and commercial mobile apps using DataPlug technology and OBD-2-connector. The different business sections for car owners are unified and accessible through a single application experience.
- State-of-the-art LMS for a leading educational Publisher: A 15 person TaaS ideated, designed and deployed an end-to-end LMS platform on AWS to support new digital learning methodologies for K-12 education. The team built and launched an MVP in 14 months. With PaaS mentality, we use modular SDA with microservices specifically designed to enhance the project’s agility.
- Architecture Tech Office for one of the world's busiest convention centers: A 5 person TaaS responded to Fira's Barcelona needs for cloud architecture technical expertise. Opentrends cloud migration provided Fira Barcelona with 81% cost savings. Case Study
- Enterprise Content Management maintenance & evolution (Web & Mobile) for the world's first Open online university: Opentrends is in charge of the evolution and maintenance of more than 10 Open University of Catalonia (UOC) portals since 2012. In 2019 we led the evolution of their online learning portals into a responsive LMS platform that includes biometric data and proctoring technologies.
- Cloud Tech Office for Catalonia's Authority Center for Telecommunications and Information Technology: Opentrends TaaS act as a leading expert group in the field of DevOps and Dockers containers running on different cloud platforms (Azure, Bluemix and private).
We invite you to meet our Agile Transformative TaaS leaders and learn how we can speed up custom software or architecture development for your company.